Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 21: A list of my favs

Today on blog every day in May, you get a sampling of some of my favorite posts. I love going back and reading my old posts. It reminds me of how much my life has changed and how much it has stayed the same. I still have some of the same problems, just 4 years later. And some things that seemed so huge back then are now just minor thoughts.

So enjoy some of my favs from the past 4 years!

Law School (seems like just yesterday)
Snow, Snow, and more Snow (I miss the midwest)
2010 New Years Resolutions (still have some of the same ones)
Summer in Spain? yes please!
I really like Chicago food (and taking pictures of my food. Yes. I'm one of those people)
One of the best days of my life- entering the lawyer world
13.1 miles is a long way (and I'm gearing up for race #2 in October)
And the dating game continues... (hopeful it might have ended for a little bit at least)

No comments: