Biggest Loser Competition Update!!!!
A few things that have really helped me-
- Track what you eat. I typically don't track on the weekends and allow myself to have whatever I want (within reason) but during the week, I'm super good about it.
- Plan out what you're going to eat. I plan each morning and enter it into my online tracker so I know if I have any wiggle room.
- Eat the amount of calories you're supposed to. I'm not good about this some days because I'm so busy I forget to eat. There were days this week when I got home at 10 and had to force myself to eat something because I had only consumed 500 calories that day.
- Drink lots of water. I've been completely off of soda for 3 weeks and I don't really miss it. I drink water (and alcohol- which I don't like to track)
- Get up and move. I'm busy so it's hard but last weekend I ran 3 miles and then 4 miles. It felt good to be out there running and my muscles thanked me later on in the week.
- Buy a skinny outfit. I've bought a few things this week that were slightly tight on me. I know that if I want to wear them, I have to stick to the plan.