Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday!!! Glorious Friday!!! (week recap)

Friday is by far my favorite day of the week. I get to wear jeans to work. Actually, now that I think about it, I get to wear jeans EVERY day if I want to but that's beside the point. I get to stay up late because I can sleep in on Saturday. And sleeping in means 8am when you're a working girl and get up at 7am during the week. I also get to relax. I haven't been doing a lot of that lately. This week was just as busy as past ones. I had DZ meetings on Sunday and Monday. I played trivia on Wednesday. Had another DZ meeting yesterday (and then went home and ate pizza and watched Downton Abbey- best show ever!). So I'm exhausted. And work was crazy this week. Spent Monday, Tuesday, and part of Wednesday at a conference. Today I was at a law school recruiting for interns.

Soapbox Side Note- if you wanted a job, wouldn't you at least know something about the organization and dress semi-presentable. I was amazed at how unprepared and sloppy some of the people were. Maybe I'm old fashioned but jeans and a t-shirt are not job fair material. Okay, moving on....

I have nothing planned tonight and I'm super excited about it. I'm going to the eye doctor tomorrow and I just know she is going to want to dilate my eyes. I hate that part of the visit. Sunday my day is packed but I'm really excited about it! It will give me some stuff to blog about so I don't have to continue writing about my boring lovely week. 

Have a fabulous weekend! 

If you need a little spiritual enlightenment, click here. Stephanie Nielsen is one of my favorite bloggers. Click here to read her blog. 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I think being able to wear jeans on Friday is probably my favorite part of the day! haha. I'm excited to see you on Sunday!