Friday, February 1, 2013

Am I going to be the Biggest Loser? Yes!!!

Everyone at work is on weight watchers except for me. I guess I got a little jealous and suggested we do a Biggest Loser competition. They all agreed and so we started the competition yesterday. Secretly, I know I am going to rock at this competition.  I thrive off of the competition and have really strong will power when I know I have to weigh in each week. I did it back in 2008 at the school I taught at and came in 2nd place (only by a small %). This time, I'm determined to take home the money. And get a little skinnier. Here's how we're doing it.

1. We all chipped in $5
2. We weigh in each week on Thursday.
3. For each 1/4 lb of weight you lose, you get 1 stick of butter on your chart. (We printed out sticks of butter pictures). 4 sticks = 1 lb. It's a visual motivator. I can't wait to see all my sticks!
3. At the end of 1 month, the person that lost the greatest % of body weight gets the money (that will be me).
4. We start over each month so I could win multiple times.

I'll do an update each week on my progress. I'd like to lose 10 lbs. in February so we'll see how it goes!

Image pulled from google.com :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That's so awesome! I've always wanted to do something like this. I'd love to lose 10 lbs too!