Day 31 of the Blog Every Day in May challenge. WOW! I can't believe I made it. Well, I may have cheated a few times by scheduling or back dating my posts. But I still did 31 posts in 31 days. That's an accomplishment. And because of the 31 posts in 31 days, I have now run out of things to talk about. I'm not a fan of today's prompt (a vivid memory).
SO instead, you get a random assortment of
- I had an egg salad sandwich from Brown Bag Deli for lunch. It was yummy!
- I went to a class at the gym last called BodyPump. My arms felt like jello afterwards. This means I should workout more often.
- It is insanely hot in Houston today. I started sweating as soon as I walked outside. Not good when you're trying to impress someone.
- Looking forward to happy hour tonight with some friends (and Boy Wonder). Fun times!
- I FINALLY figured out where my IPass was. I loaned it to my grandma and she forgot to give it back. It's been driving me crazy!
- I think it's really unfair I have to pay bar dues again when I just paid them last November. The State of Texas likes to suck money out of lawyers.
- My days of having nights off are coming to a close. I'm going to be so busy in June!
- My brother is getting married next May. He is becoming a real adult. I should probably join him in adult world soon.
- I'm going to Chicago in July. So excited!
- It's Friday. Thank goodness. These short weeks always feel so long. I hope Clark lets me sleep in tomorrow.