Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 25: A little light reading...

Day 25 of Blog Every Day in May. Today I was asked to share something that I've been reading online. Well, I read a lot of stuff online. But one of my favorite sites to read is Reality Steve. Click HERE to visit his website.

For those of you that know me, you already know that I'm a huge Bachelor/Bachelorette fan. It's not something I'm proud of but the first step in recovering from an addiction is admitting it, right? I've been watching this show from day 1 (which is way too long). I can't help myself. I know it's a horrible show. I very often know what's going to happen on the show (thanks Reality Steve for the spoilers!). I also know that 99.999% of the time, the relationship ends. BUT I still watch the show.

This Monday, a new season starts. It's with Desiree. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I'll still watch the show. For the next couple of months, my Monday night will be filled with the Bachelorette and her lovely suitors.

Do any of you have a reality TV addiction? Any Bachelor fans out there?

No comments: