Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: I do what I do...

Day 6 of the linkup and I'm still going strong (well I cheated a little and scheduled my weekend posts). Today's topic- If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, "what do you do?"

This is a fairly easy one for me because I'm one of those people that believes in the idea of you work to live, not you live to work. I love my job and the people I work with but my job and my career definitely doesn't make me who I am.

So what do I do? I live life. I keep a really busy schedule with sorority meetings, trivia, friend gatherings, dates, etc. I love to go out an explore Houston. There are so many things to do in this city and every weekend there is a festival somewhere. For example, this past weekend, I went to the Karbach Brewery (on a date- more on that another day) and the weather was gorgeous! Just sitting outside for 3 hours, sampling the beer, and enjoying the company. It was such a fun day.

I'm also a daughter to two wonderful parents. And a sister to one fantastic brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law. And mother to one lovely dog. I spend my days cleaning up after the dogs, helping my parents, and hanging out with my brother (when he comes into town). I love my family more than anything so I'm grateful that I still have a good relationship with all of them!

So that's what I do (minus my job). Until tomorrow, have a fantastic Monday!



No comments: