Thursday, July 8, 2010

World Cup Semi-Finals!

Last night, we went to watch Spain play in the World Cup Semi-Finals. We watched the game at the stadium in Madrid and it was crazy! There were so many people there and everyone was so excited and going crazy because Spain won! The finals are on Sunday and I'll be back at the stadium watching the game.

Here are some of the many pictures I took throughout the night~
Jasmine, me, and Kelsey in the subway on the way to the stadium
The massive amount of people that were all going to the stadium
The stadium- they had screens set up outside the stadium where we watched the game
The people!
After Spain won, we went to a part of Madrid called Sol. People were going crazy and dancing in the fountain!
I wasn't so sure I wanted to get in the fountain so I was the bag lady
I decided I needed to join everyone in the fountain. So much fun!
People riding in a dump truck celebrating
We went out to a bar afterwards- all of us were soaked

It was a fantastic evening and a memory I will always have. I can't wait until Sunday for the finals! Go Espana!

No comments: