Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Barcelona

The first weekend we were here in Spain we ventured over to Barcelona. We had a little bit of trouble getting there but it was all worth it. We spent the weekend seeing some of the great things Barcelona has to offer. We went to the Sagrada Familia, the beach, and ate yummy paella. The hostel that we stayed at was a great location but it didn't have AC so it was HOT! I wish we'd had more time to explore more of the things Barcelona has to offer but I guess that means I'll have to save my pennies to go back!
View from our hostel
Christopher Columbus Statue
One of the nightclubs we went to
Sagrada Familia
The beach-
Museum that used to be a palace and the magic fountain show
Olympic Stadium
La Ramblas Street

1 comment:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Okay, so I knew you were in Spain, but for some reason didn't make the connection that you might be the one from Spain visiting the blog. I'm an idiot.

Looks like you're having a blast!!!! I'm so jealous!