Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weekend Fun!

I'm in Spain right now but I needed to catch up on some other blogging before I blog about Spain so check back in the next few days for a Spain update!

Last weekend, I went to Austin for a Special Education Conference and then to San Antonio to visit a family I used to babysit for. On Saturday, I took the 3 older boys to Fiesta Texas and we had a blast. We were there for 11 hours, rode a ton of rides, played in the water park, and perhaps had a little bit too much caffine and sugar and not enough food. I wasn't a very responsible adult and I filled them up with soda and by the end of the night, they were wired! On Sunday, we all slept in late and then went to go see the boys different schools and out to lunch. Then it was time for me to head back to Houston. Anyways, it was a fun and relaxing weekend and I loved hanging out with the whole family. Hopefully, I'll get to come to San Antonio more often to visit!
Here are a few pictures I took at Fiesta Texas-
Waiting in line to ride on of the roller coasters
In the car heading to Fiesta Texas
The boys and their favorite ride- Superman!
Watching the fireworks after a long day at the park
A small part of Fiesta Texas

No comments: