Monday, March 10, 2014

Wacky Weekend

Another weekend has come and gone and I am still exhausted. Last week was draining in every way so I was really looking forward to the weekend. Here's a little recap of all the fun times that were had

Friday: Dinner at Cheesecake Factory with the parents. I had a $17 gift card and they picked up the rest of the tab. Win for me!

Saturday: Vet appointment for Clark that cost me $422 and then Rodeo with my friend Jenn to see Chris Young. He was awesome and we got to sit really close.





Sunday: massage and then shopping for baby gifts with my mom. My brother's fiancee is having a baby in a few weeks so we went to get some last minute things. It is so overwhelming and crazy how much stuff is out there for the little bambinos. I'm glad I'm not the one having kids any time soon because man is it expensive!

Overall a pretty fun weekend! I'm off to Baton Rouge for work this week so I'm only in the office today and Friday. Yay for work trips! Excited to get away for a little bit!

No comments: