Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's A Boy!

This past weekend, I helped my mom host a small ladies lunch for my future sister-in-law, Carly and my future nephew, Declan, who is due to arrive any day now. It was a last minute thing since I couldn't make the big baby shower but it was still a lot of fun and we were able to help finish out her registry and get her ready for Declan to be here!

We had it at Four Friends Tea Room in Pearland, TX. This place was so cute! It's a little cottage house and they had the table all set up with real tea cups and fancy glasses. We had yummy tea sandwiches and their tomato basil soup is some of the best I've had. And they let us bring in our own dessert. My friend, Lindsay, makes decorative cookies (for a great price) and she created the Cubs theme ones below. My brother is a hug Chicago Cubs fan and Declan's nursery is Cubs theme so I though it was only appropriate for us to give Cubs theme cookies as a party favor. Overall, I was pleased with the way it turned out. I wish I had taken more pictures but I was too busy enjoying the moment. I guess that's how life is supposed to be, right?




No comments: