Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

*I woke up this morning and really thought it was Friday. I even looked at my pill box and thought I had forgotten to take my meds yesterday. Then I turned on the TV and realized it was actually Thursday. VERY disappointing.
*I may have drank an entire bottle of wine by myself last night at dinner. Sometimes, you just need some wine.
*My body is finally recovered from the half marathon last Sunday. And I'm looking forward to going for a run tomorrow (which I actually thought was going to be today because I believed it was Friday)
*Relationships and guys suck sometimes. It's been a hard week but it's something that needed to happen. I'll just leave it at that for right now and move on.
*I have to do laundry tonight. I had to wear my almost denim, non-approved pants to work today because I had no other pants clean. I'm getting the "that is not approved dress code" look from several people in my office. I think I'll just hide in my cubicle.
*I'm also trying out a new trivia place tonight. We'll see how it goes.
*I really hope it sleets/ices around 7am tomorrow so I don't have to go into work. Weather Gods- work with me here!!!

And I'll leave you with a picture of this sweet guy. Right now, I think he's the only guy I need in my life :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am right there with you on asking the weather Gods to hook us up! And I think your #2 contributed to #1, I'm just saying!