Wednesday, April 24, 2013

To horoscope or not...

It's Wednesday. The week is half over (thank goodness). Only 2 more days until the weekend. I saw a post on facebook this morning about horoscopes and decided to look mine up. I am not a huge believer in horoscopes and I kind of think you make your own life. BUT this particular horoscope hit home. It describes me perfectly. There's not one thing in here that doesn't fit me. Strangely weird but exactly what I needed today. The past few weeks have been rough and stressful for a variety of reasons. Hopefully, it's getting better soon. The world works in mysterious ways I guess. Happy Wednesday!


Do you read your horoscope?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for providing me with my horoscope since I'm a Scorpio too! This doesn't describe me very well at all... at least not today. Maybe it will be more accurate to how I'm feeling next week?