Friday, March 1, 2013

Final weigh-in of the month!!!

Look at all those butters!!!!

Yesterday was the final weigh-in of the month. I lost another pound for a grand total of 7.5 pounds! I think that's pretty good considering I didn't work out hardly at all and I had several bad days weekends. My clothes are fitting a little better. I'm one of those people that has to lose like 20 pounds before I drop a size which is super annoying but I'm slowly getting there. The verdict is still out on if I was the biggest loser of the month. I know I lost the most weight but since we are doing it on % of weight loss, I'm not sure.

Now that it's March, I'm going to set some new goals-

  1. Run at least 2 times a week (I'm running a 5k tomorrow so I'm already off to a good start)
  2. Eat less meat and more veggies (I'm thinking about going vegetarian for a while so any advice is welcome)
  3. Continue with my no/limited soda routine (I am currently drinking a diet coke but it's my first one in weeks and I'm sick so I'm giving myself a pass)
  4. Lose 8 pounds this month (or 2 pounds a week)
My inspirational picture of the week-

And spiritual enlightenment here.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

UPDATE: I ENDED UP BEING THE BIGGEST LOSER THIS MONTH! YAY FOR ME! I WON $25! NOW ON TO MARCH!


No comments: