Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blogging Confessions

Picture found here

I have a few confessions I need to make on this Tuesday morning. Some blogging confessions.

1. I am a hit or miss blogger. I go in spurts. Some weeks I'll blog multiple times. And then I'll go weeks with nothing. If you read my blog, sorry about that. Sometimes I feel guilty I don't blog more often. But life gets in the way. What more can I say?

2. I have no idea what type of blog I have. It's completely random most of the time. I feel like I need a theme but I don't know what that theme is.

3. Almost all of my pictures a from my iPhone. I have a real camera but I don't really care enough to use it, download the pictures, and then upload them. Sorry about the poor picture quality on this blog.

4. I need a new blog layout. However, I am blogging layout impaired. And I'm too cheap to actually pay someone to do it. Maybe one day.

5.  I want more readers but it's a lot of work to get them. And I'm not that great at it. Makes me sound lazy but I really don't have it in me right now.

6. I don't like twitter. There- I said it. I'm not a fan. I have a twitter account. I rarely tweet or even get on it. I really don't have time for it. I know tweeting would grow my blog but I'm just not there yet. (But I am going to tweet a link to this post because I'm that cool)

7. And finally, I'm really bad at commenting and responding to comments. I do try and I do read a lot of blogs. But I don't want to leave just a blah comment. I want it to be meaningful.

So there are some of my blogging confessions. Anyone agree with any of these? What are your blogging confessions? 

No comments: