Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DZ is always a good time :)

I'm the Recruitment Advisor for the sorority I was in when I was in college. Each year, I help them run their recruitment. It always brings me back to my college years and I love hanging out with the girls. Things have changed a lot since I was in school and they are consistently reminding me of how old I am :) This semester, they were blessed 24 new girls, which was the biggest pledge class they've had in a long time. It was so amazing to see everyone working so hard and to get so excited to welcome new women into our sisterhood. Next year I won't be the Recruitment Advisor because I am taking over as the College Chapter Director. It's a lot more work but an equally rewarding experience. I'm going to miss focusing only on recruitment but I'm excited for the new opportunity and experiences I will gain!



No comments: