Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ren Fest 2012

They had discount tickets to the Renaissance Festival's opening weekend so a few of my friends and I decided to check it out. Ren Fest is an annual festival that lasts about 6 weeks and is about a 1.5 hour drive outside of Houston. I had to come late with one other friend but we still got to see lots of cool things. And the people watching is outstanding. 
The juggler/magician.
This guy was from Paris and he had performed for 
President Bush

 Jousting
 Jeff throwing knives
 Jen throwing knives
 Dan throwing knives. 
No knife throwing for me- I didn't want to injury anybody.
 My head was too big for the face hole :(
 Elephant rides. I'm too cheap to pay for one so I just watched
 Waiting for the closing show
 Fire juggler
Fireworks as the finale!!!

No comments: