Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weekend recap

I do realize it's Wednesday and I'm just now getting around to recapping my weekend. But it's been a busy week so far. And I'm getting ready to go out of town this weekend so I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done so cut me some slack. Anyways... moving on.

This past weekend was a pretty relaxing one. But Friday night was full of FUN. I went to happy hour with Boy Wonder and some other friends. We met some new friends there and Boy Wonder and the other guy formed a bromance right of the bat. We were having so much fun, we decided to grab a quick bite and then go to an arcade for some game playing (and yes, I do have some inner nerd in me that comes out occasionally). BUT it wasn't just any arcade. It's a store called Joystick that sells old arcade games. Two Fridays a month they open it up and all the games are free to play for only $15. It was like reliving my childhood. I was in heaven! Definitely something I will do again!
Happy hour drink(s)

Boy Wonder and his new friend racing each other
My favorite game. It was awesome. 
Until Boy Wonder beat me :(
4 player Pac Man. YES!
I don't know what this game is called but it was awesome.
And really hard to beat the clock.
Who doesn't need a little Atari in their life?
Pin Ball machines galore 
This looks easy. It was not. 

Heading to San Antonio this weekend. Should be fun times! I'm sure blog about it!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I looked into Joystix for my company Christmas party. You can rent the machines for events too. I have never been but it looks like lots of fun! Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Where is joystick at because I need to check this out???