Monday, August 26, 2013

A Day in the Country

The weekend after July 4th, I ventured out to the burbs (The Woodlands to be exact) to spend "A Day in the Country." One of the local radio stations sponsors this country music fest each year and my friend Jen and I decided to go see what it was all about this year. There were 6 bands that played- Eli Young Band, Chris Janson, Easton Corbin, Brett Eldredge, Joe Nichols, Aaron Lewis, and Charlie Worsham. All the bands were great but my fav was The Eli Young Band. I've become a fan of country over the last year and I really love Texas country. So glad my friend Jen is always game to go see a band! 

Aaron Lewis
 Easton Corbin








1 comment:

Lauren said...

I went to A Day in the Country in one of the first few years, when it was still at the George Ranch, and it was ridiculous. Country fans can put away some beer, right?