Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Last year, I made a bunch of New Years Resolutions and did a pretty poor job of following through with them. I read somewhere that if you write them down, you are more likely to follow through with them. I'm going to try it again this year and see how I do! These are the same 6 I had last year so we'll see how things go.

1. Work out at least 3 days each week- I started a new healthy living plan (aka diet) last week and worked out 4 times so I'm off to a good start!
2. Read at least 1 non-law school book a month (the book club)
3. Pay off one of my credit cards and stick to my budget (I got a job at a law firm so hopefully this will be easier)
4. Continue to strengthen my faith by praying more, reading scriptures, and going to church (not sure about church but the other things I think are doable. I just don't have much free time)
5. Eat less fast food and cook more (that will for sure help with the whole budget thing and the diet)
6. Try to eat a salad 5 out of 7 days each week (if I stick to this, that will be 260 salads in one year!)- failed miserably at this one last year but I'm going to give it another shot

No comments: