- I made some changes to the blog. I'm no professional but I'm liking it a little more. Still not 100% happy with the layout and colors but it's a work in progress. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
- I had my last day of work at the hospital 2 weeks ago today! It's really strange not to be working in the Houston Med Center any more.
- I started a brand new job working as a Petroleum landman the following Monday. I "live" in small Texas towns during the week doing title research and then spend my weekends in Houston. Hotel life isn't as glamorous as it may sound but I'm making the best of it.
- Both my nephew and one of my parent's dogs had surgery last week. Thankfully both of them are fine now and have made full recoveries. New job and two surgeries made for a big week!
- I'm toying with the idea of online dating again. I've been on a dating hiatus for the past few months but I think I may be ready to jump back into it. Any of you have any experience with online dating sites? Have any advice for me?
And if this is your first time visiting my blog- WELCOME! I'm glad you stopped by! Be sure to follow me on instagram, twitter, and bloglovin. And I love comments and reading new blogs so don't be shy :)
Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday!
Linking up for Friday Five.