1. This cute little guy is finally adjusting to living in the new place (yes, I moved out of the parental's house and into my own place with a roommate but that's for another blog post). He is sleeping through the night again (thank you to the sleep gods). He does go to Grandma and Grandpa's house a few days a week while I'm at work so I don't feel so bad crating him on the other days. And (knock on wood) has not had any accidents in the house this week. I'm so blessed to have this guy in my life. I really think that he found me and picked me to be his mom for a reason. It's because of him I have to slow down a little and not overbook myself which has been a relief after the first couple of crazy September weeks.
2. I'm buying a new planner. Mine is almost done and it's time. Plus, I'm on a rodeo committee (anyone out there want tickets to the Rodeo's big Wine event or want to buy a $600 case of win???? Let me know!) and I'm joining the Junior League. I went to my first Junior League meeting and boy oh boy, those women are organized. They already have meetings planned in 2015. Hence, me needing a new calendar. So I'm going to pay the $50 for an Erin Condren Life planner. Never heard of them, click HERE. But I'm warning you. Only click if you want to be suckered into spending $50 on a planner. I'm seriously obsessed. Anyways, I need some help picking out which cover to get. Anyone out there have any opinions on these two-
3. Last weekend I went to a wedding in Austin (actually Dripping Springs to be exact). I went with my roommate and another friend and we stayed with her parents in Georgetown on Friday night. We left her pup with her parents so on Sunday we had to go back to pick up the pup. We decided to stop at Roundrock Donuts. I guess this place was featured on a Food Network show and has been a huge hit since. I'm not a huge donut fan but I decided to give it a go. And OMG! These were some yummy donuts. No, I did not eat all 6 donuts. I actually only at 1 glazed and part of the blueberry one and part of the applesauce one. I gave the rest to my parents as a thank you for watching the cute pup in #1. I will definitely be going back soon.
4. My office is moving next week. While I work for a hospital, we are currently located off-site. Well, they are moving us back to the hospital. Not looking forward to it. I have to pay for parking, am going from an office to a cubicle, and can't wear jeans to work. There are 2 bonuses though- it's only 5 mins from my house and I can go to every cafeteria in the medical center in search of my doctor husband :) Anyways, the whole office is now a sea of green bins. My entire office will be fitting into 4 of these bins. Kinda sad that I don't have much more. I guess I'm a minimalist at work.
5. I have an exciting weekend planned! Greek Fest tonight and a birthday celebration tomorrow night. I'll also be running 9 miles tomorrow as my final long run before my next half marathon next weekend. Heading to New Orleans for the Jazz Half Marathon (unless a tropical storm decides to squash my plans).