- March- Went on my first (and last) official Spring Break trip- a cruise to Progreso and Cozumel
- April- Didn't get offered a job at the firm I had been working at for 1 1/2 years- turned out to be a blessing in disguise :)
- May- Graduated from law school!!!
- June and July- Spent the summer studying for the bar exam- super stressful
- July- Took the bar exam. Glad that was over and done with!
- August- Came to the realization that someone I thought could be my other half had other plans. And I'm a better person because of it :)
- September- Finished up my last semester as recruitment advisor for my sorority and moved up to Chapter Director. It's a time consuming and non=paying job but it's 100% worth it!
- September- Moved back in with my parents- not sure how I feel about this one but I am saving a ton of money
- September- November- Interned at 2 wonderful places while waiting on bar exam results
- November 2nd- Passed the Bar Exam- Hooray!!! Glad that one is done!!!! And I'm thinking about taking the Illinois bar exam in July. I might be crazy.
- November 11- Turned 32- I feel like my life is getting better as I get older!
- December- Got a real job at one of the places I interned at!!! I get a real paycheck now!!! Finally!!!
As I get ready for 2013, I am so excited to see what the year has in store for me. I know January will be started off with a bang because I'm running a half-marathon in just 2 short weeks. YIKES! My hope is to finally have a place of my own, get healthy, and find that other half I've been missing. I finally have everything I want except a family. I know it will come when it's supposed to and I hope the wait is definitely worth it :)
Till next time! HAPPY NEW YEAR!