Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas overload

The holidays are my favorite time of the year. This past month was just a whirlwind of events and fun and food. Here is just a glimpse of my December fun.

I kicked off the holiday season with the City of Houston tree lighting ceremony with mom and dad.








A group of my friends and I did Lights in the Heights again this year!


And we decorated the house for the holidays...




We even had a tree at work


And I went to a white elephant party





I was poor this year so I made my own presents


And I did a little bit of wrapping



And we ate a yummy meal


And then went to go look at Christmas lights






Christmas 2012 was one for the books. 2013 is going to have a hard time living up to it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: