Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


This year, Thanksgiving was a little different. For the first time ever, I was traveling home for the holiday. I left Wednesday morning and came back late Sunday night. I was lucky that I didn't have to fly alone though. Since my dad is working in Houston now, we were able to take the same flight to Chicago and back. It was a good thing to because I had an extra carry-on that he was in charge of. It was kind of a pain because I had to bring home all my school books so I could study during the break. I had one suitcase for my clothes and another for my books. The break was a much needed change of scenery. I studied most of the day and then met up with friends at night. 5 days went by so fast! Here are some pictures of my Thanksgiving break!

Waiting around for the food-

Dad getting ready to carve the turkey-

The turkey!

The table-

Even the dogs wanted some turkey!


80's Cover Band-

Pre-Thanksgiving Fun!
You can't bring Kristin anywhere! (I love being the designated driver- you get to see the crazy things people do)

Me, Meg, and Char-

Me, Tim (my new friend), and Meg-

No comments: