Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was fantastic this year! Santa was very good to me and I had a fabulous time spending the holiday with my family and friends. Christmas Eve was spent with our good family friends at their Christmas celebration. They have a huge family and my family is lucky enough to have been semi-adopted by them. We ate lots of yummy food, talked, and opened a few presents. Even though we aren't officially family, I still always manage to get some sort of gift. It's so thoughtful of them to think of me and my family. Christmas morning was just my parents, my brother, and I opening presents and hanging out. Mom and I began cooking our fabulous dinner. Some of our good family friends came over for dinner and we stuffed ourselves silly. For dinner, we had a special fruit salad, prime rib, sweet potatoes, oven roasted potatoes, veggies, and a garlic bread wreath that I made. For dessert, we had peppermint ice cream pie, brownie ice cream pie, banana pudding, and cookies. It was such a yummy meal!
Here's a few pictures from the day!
The tree with all the presents~

Even Leo got a present to open~


Christmas Morning Cinnamon Rolls~

The table all set, just waiting for the people to eat~

The Yummy Prime Rib we had~

My brother, Ben, carving the prime rib~

The Garlic Bread Wreath that I made~

Dad sleeping underneath the tree after a long day of eating and fun~

No comments: