Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012

This year, New Year's Eve was a little different for me. The past 2 years, I had spent the holidays in Chicago and had big New Years plans. Since my family is now all in Texas, I didn't go to Chicago this year so I had to change up my plans. Most of my friends are married, in relationships, pregnant, or have children so for this single gal, their plans were much different than what I wanted mine to be. So Kourtney and I decided we would just go out on our own. One of our law school friends was kind enough to invite us to a party one of her friends was having. It was a great time filled with an awesome balloon artist (one of the guys at the party makes balloon hats/animals as a side job), yummy queso with chicken in it, and just hanging out/low key fun. I'm determined to document my life a little more this year so I started off the night taking a few pictures-
A little balloon air guitar
A braided crown and a turtle bracelet.
What more can a girl ask for?!?!
A crown for the princess
Ignore the fact that he's giving someone the bird.
He's wearing a balloon bicycle hat.
A balloon artist hard at work
Erin, Kourtney, and me
Something is not right about this picture (best picture of the night)
Happy New Year!!!!


No comments: