Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Free Christmas Cards??? Yes, Please!

I saw this opportunity on another blog and decided to do this. You get 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly! I love Shutterfly and the products they have. I have used them for many different things, including making bound books when I was a teacher. They also have great Thank You cards, which you can find here-www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards. They also have cute Address labels, which can be found here- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/address-labels

This year, I love some of their Christmas Card Designs.
Here are some of my favorites-


And how about this New Years Card?!?!


In fact, you might get one of these cards from me in the mail! Unfortunately, registration has closed for the free cards but if you get cards at any time of the year, Shutterfly is the way to go!

No comments: