Today is my 29th birthday! In honor of my 29 years on this planet, I decided to write 29 things about me!
1. I have great hair. And it's even been cooperative in this humid Houston weather.
2. Apparently, I'm a good listener because everyone seems to tell me their problems.
3. I'm a fantastic baker and just an okay cook.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with law school at the moment.
5. I have an obsession with shopping and have missed it greatly the past 3 months.
6. I am a planner- I like to plan everything in my life. Although I've come to learn that no matter how much I plan, Heavenly Father might have a different plan for me.
7. I have incredibly high expectations of of my self. Sometimes to high.
8. I've read more in the last 3 months than I think I have in the rest of my life combined. Kind of sad to say this.
9. I love reality TV but don't get to watch any TV right now.
10. I have amazing friends and the older I get, the better I have become at keeping in touch with them.
11. Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
12. I'm okay being single right now. It's kind of fun not having to answer to anyone but me!
13. I often feel guilty for not doing things I know I should do. I need to work on this.
14. I can't say no when people ask me to do things. As a result, I over program myself a lot.
15. I'm set in my ways but flexible at the same time, if that makes any sense.
16. I'm looking forward to being a wife and a mom (some day in the distant future- gotta finish law school first)
17. People in general don't upset me. There is one person that still gets to me no matter how much time has passed. It's something I'm working very hard to overcome.
18. My favorite thing to drink is water and I need to drink more of it.
19. One of my best friends is my mom. I talk to her almost everyday.
20. I love to travel and hope to have enough money to do so one day.
21. I love living in Texas but also want to live in some other places one day.
22. I am a pack rat (but its all organized and labeled)
23. My favorite food is mexican. I could eat it almost everyday.
24. My handwriting is like that of a 1st grader (perhaps that's because I taught 1st grade).
25. I'm not a very sappy person.
26. My 26th year was not a great one and I'm glad it's over
27. I love to fly and will fly anywhere given the chance. I used to want to be a flight attendant.
28. My dream job would entail being able to work part-time from home so I when I have kids, they don't have to be in daycare.
29. I have big plans for my last year in my 20's.
And finally, no blog is complete without a few pictures. Here are a few from a Birthday Celebration I had with 2 other friends (Ashley, my roommate, and Sheryl, my college friend) who also have birthdays this week. I ended up dropping and breaking my camera so I didn't get a group shot of the 3 of us, I'll have to post that one when I get it off of my friend's camera.
Me, Ashley, and my friend May
Me and my law school friend, Kourtney
Me and Ashley- roomies!