Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break 09 part 2

Well, since Spring Break ended over a week ago, I thought I'd post about the rest of my week. Once I got back from Houston, I did absolutely NOTHING! Actually, not quite. I cleaned, shopped, ate out, and just relaxed. It was so nice to get to go to the gym at 9am instead of either before work or after work. I would be so much more productive if I didn't have to work and could just work out and get things done all day.

My school started another round of the BIggest Loser Competition. We are going until the end of May so I've been working out like a crazy women. My goal is to lose 20 more pounds before August. I do have to admit that it is so hard to stay on track all the time but I've been pretty good. I just bought some new pants that were a size smaller because most of my clothes are too big now. I refuse to buy a new wardrobe until I'm closer to my goal weight so I'll just have to wear baggy clothes for the next couple of months.

I would post some more pictures of Spring break but I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get the cord. Maybe later!

No comments: