Sunday, March 22, 2009

The past 3 weeks!

The past 3 weeks have been crazy busy! I have hit a road block and kind of fallen off the bandwagon with the weight lost competition. I lost 2.5 pounds the first week, then lost 0.5lbs, than gained 0.5 lbs, then lost 1 pound, and then this week- I gained 0.5lbs. It is so frustrating because I really feel like I have been trying and nothing is happening! This is the last week for the competition and I have no idea what is going to happen. Oh well! I do feel better since I've been working out everyday! And I don't have to hang all my clothes up anymore to dry. I can now just throw them in the dryer and they still fit!

I also am so excited to be going to Houston for part of my Spring Break! I get to see old friends, eat at my favorite restaurants, and go see a musical thanks to my good friend Ashley! It is going to be a short but fun trip. ONLY 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK 2009!

This weekend, I got a new computer too! I finally broke down and got a MAC! I love it so far although it is difficult to use because I'm used to a PC.

No comments: