Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day!

This year, Valentine's Day was extra special for me. I got to spend the whole day doing things that I liked to do and I didn't have to answer to anyone. Such freedom! My Valentine's Day actually started on Friday with a special day at school. I love and hate party days at school. The kids are always so excited but it is so hard to get anything done.

These are the beautiful flowers I got (from one of my students)!
These are all the Valentine's I got! I felt so loved!

On Saturday (Valentine's Day), I went to go see this movie with a dear friend of mine. It was such a cute movie and it made me want to shop even more!

Of course, no good evening is complete without a great meal. Outback has the best kids Mac and Cheese and it's only $5!

No comments: